|If you really do want to use Analytic Rectangles or other analytics
etc.. and dont need the extra points for flexible meshes.. you can use the
UVImage Tool !
(This will make and attach needed materials as a Direct Texture to the
Object...and follow the simple edits you do the object, even in point edit
- Create your Analytic Rectangle and your needed materials...
- Test render and see so the Rectangle renders your material as you want...
- In 'Select' Window, Select your Rectangle
- In the 'Tabbed Tool bar', Select the 'Materials' Tab (3rd from Right)
(not in 'Select' Window !, But Above it !)
- Click the 'UVImage' Tool button, Set your needed resolution, and Set
Type --> Evaluate, now just Click 'Accept'
(Depending on how detailed your materials are..!, The more Detailed
materials that are Evaluated, then set Higher Resolution Values )
(It has now attached a direct Texture to your Rectangle, it shows up in the
'Property' Window under the 'Col' Tab in the 'Texture' Field, You can also
add one here directly without using the 'UVImage' Tool)
- Select your material mappings you used to texture your object and Either
Delete or Drop into a level (with RT and WF inv set) , (Since you wont need
- Put your Analytic Rectangle into the 'Interpolator' Level, make copies
from your Analytic Rectangle...place them as you want, even edit them in
'Point Edit Mode' and so on..
- Set the 'Interpolator' settings to your liking and render.. =)